Programs & Eligibility
To be eligible for a Wentcher Scholarship, an applicant must be:
* A senior at a Chicago Public School,
* A student entering the first year at Oakton Community College, or
* A current Oakton Wentcher Scholar seeking transfer to a four-year school.
* A student with an unweighted grade point average of 3.0 or higher and an ACT composite score of 20 or more (or 1030 SAT composite).
* Open to all students who are eligible to receive federal financial aid. Applications from US citizens, legal permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens will be considered. If you are not sure about your eligibility status, visit the Federal Student Aid website.
For more information about these programs and how to apply, please click the links below.